Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Another freebie for you, The Apostle Creed flashcards



At the church we attend, part of the liturgy is to recite one of the creeds.  Right now, we are reciting "The Apostle's Creed".  You can learn more about the origins of the creed here.  My older children have already memorized it, but I decided my younger 3 needed to learn it from memory and my oldest son needs to review it.  For my youngers who don't read well, I made some simple flashcards for them.  I thought I would share them with you, too.  You can find them here:

Apostles Creed flashcards

Just print, cut in half (there are 2 flashcards per page) and learn.

I plan to make my two sons some copywork pages for them to review the creed.  I will be sharing them within the next week or so.  So check back.

Happy Homeschooling!

3 comments:

  1. That's a need idea. I really want to learn it myself (by heart, that is).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is great for all to learn. Happy memorizing!

      Delete