Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

More freebies for memorizing the Apostles Creed


As I have mentioned in my previous post, our church, as part of its liturgy recites various creeds.  I have had my older children memorize The Apostle's Creed, but now I am working with my younger ones on it.  In my previous post, you can find FREE flashcards to help your little children (or even older children), to memorize the creed.  In today's post I am sharing 2 more FREEBIES to help you with your older children, print and cursive copywork pages.  Yippee!  I am long overdue getting this out.  Feel free to make as many copies as you need.  You will find both a print version and a cursive version of the creed.  

The Apostles Creed, print version 

The Apostles Creed, cursive version

In them you will find the creed broken down into smaller portions, then the whole thing, then a blank page for plenty of practice.  I hope these will be a blessing to you!

Happy Memorizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment