Tuesday, March 29, 2016

With great power, a quick little freebie!


Do you have superhero fans in your home?  We certainly do.  And, I have used them off and on over the years for our schooling or even instruction.  Yes, superheroes can teach you lessons from time to time.  Sometimes on what to do and sometimes on what not to do.

Recently, I have been talking to the kids about the responsibility that comes with the use of the computer, the internet, and apps.  Its a dangerous world out there and plenty of people would love to steal the souls of my children.  So, we are working together to learn responsibility when it comes to the use of technology.  Its not a one day topic either.  You have to strive daily to help them.  I don't intend to put my kids in a glass bubble, but neither do I want them fall prey to the enemy.  So, I remembered the saying, "with great power comes great responsibility."  Spiderman has said this quote and my kids love Spiderman!  So, I made a little sign for them that we have hung by our computer.  I want to share it with you.  Feel free to print and display in your home.  At the end you will find a Bible verse to help reinforce the concept, Psalm 101:3.  You can find it here. 

Let's work to protect our children!  Teach them right from wrong.  Don't hide your computers in bedrooms and other places of temptation.  Set timers and monitors.  Check on them. 

Enjoy this little freebie for your superhero fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment