Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

My Lego ebook! Update and big news!


I am pleased to announce the my new ebook, A World of Tiny Fashion, is available for pre-order!  It will be released on August 27th!  This has been a labor of love for 2 years!  I had such fun making the patterns and testing them out.  Check out the trailer below for a bit about it.  And, keep scrolling down for more teaser pics from my pattern collection.


Included in the book are over 50 patterns that are great for play, storytelling, or history.  Special free bonuses are included with the purchase of the book.  If you are looking for clothes for history, fantasy, modern times, or even stuff for your horses, look no further than here.  No sewing is required.   I guide through the complete process from how to prep your cloth to final assembly.  Enjoy a few teaser pictures from the book.








A World of Tiny Fashion, the No Sew Guide to Making Lego Clothes.  Available for pre-order now to be released August 27th!  Order your copy today!  






No comments:

Post a Comment