Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Changing things up

As you can see by the post title, things are going to be changing a bit around here.   I enjoy blogging and writing.  I have written off and on for years now, but for many reasons, I am going to change things up a bit.  What you see on here is blog 2 that I have begun.  My first one, I ran for about 6 months several years ago when my kids were tiny.  I gave up, due to no time, and deleted it.  I set the whole writing thing aside for several years and focused on my little ones instead.  Well, my littles are big now, and I felt like I had the time again to devote to writing.  So, I restarted blogging (ta da, you are here) and wrote a book.  And, I am loving it.  However, I am not really scheduled about the whole thing.  I thought I could write as I see fit and be able to keep a good flow, but that hasn't been the case.  I write whenever and always seem to feel disjointed, so I have given it some thought and decided Saturdays would be my writing day.  If we should happen to have something going on all day that day or my kids are sick and need me, I will post later but other than that, you will hear from me regularly once a week. I will still have recipes, simple crafts, and updates about school or homelife.  Saturdays are the best day for me with no school, and Sunday is my day to totally disconnnect from the 'net and enjoy my family.  So, Saturday it is.  So, be watching for that change starting this week.  (yes, that means you will get 2 posts this week).

If you want to see me and mine more regularly, though, feel free to follow along with us on my instagram!  I post pics a few times a week and you can keep up better there.  See the link on the side bar.  I also started an instagram page for my book.  I am having fun posting pics from the book and will be adding random tips and other things I or my kids are working on lego wise.  It will be fun.  Find that page at worldoftinyfashion.

Well, thats a wrap for today.  See you on Saturday!  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment