Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Top 5 blog posts from 2016 and some of what's in store for 2017


Its time for my annual top 5 posts from 2016!  I always enjoy looking back and seeing what really hit the mark with people.  So, without further ado, here they are counting backwards:

At number 5, I had 2 that tied for this spot


and 


At number 4, 


At number 3, 


At number 2,



And, coming in at NUMBER 1, 


Very fun that my top 2 posts are all about our love of Lego. 

Speaking of which, my book is now available in both paperback and kindle editions!  Very exciting!  Stop by amazon and pick up your copy today!  Links can be found in this paragraph or by clicking one of the links on the home page.  

Now, onto 2017. What can you expect from this blog?  Well, for one, I am loving having a once a week regularly scheduled post, so I will keep doing that for now.  About once a month, you can expect to see me midweek as well.  I plan to finish out my series on How I Homeschool.  I also plan to add more on what we are reading around our home.  Over the summer, I will be putting up my unit study on the Reformation.  We are at the 500th year mark of the start of the Reformation and I have a great free unit study in the works for you!  As far as the rest of what you have come to expect from my blog - crafts, simple how to's, recipes, picture posts - they will all still be there.  So, stay tuned.  There will be lots going on in 2017.

Happy New Year to all my faithful readers!  May it be a year of blessings for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment