Friday, June 16, 2017

Lego freebie for you!!

We have a wedding to participate in this weekend which, of course, involves a dress rehearsal plus Father's Day and a Lego Batman Movie party to do, so our weekend is very full.  So, I thought I would post before the craziness begins and keep it short and sweet.  So, how about a Lego freebie.  I make these notebooking pages as a fun addition to my book The World of Tiny Fashion.  If you want to know more about it, visit my post here.  But, in the meantime, enjoy these FREE notebooking pages.  You can use them in whatever way you want - storytelling, history, whatever you like.  These are for your use only.

 Lego Notebooking Pages

CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE OR THE LINK HERE FOR YOUR FREE NOTEBOOKING PAGES (ALL PHOTOS ARE MY OWN)

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment